PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner course (PRINCE2)
“Change is an essential element for progress of any organization. To introduce change, projects are undertaken to develop and deliver the required new products that are used in normal business environments to deliver the expected benefits. PRINCE2 can ensure that your project approach is standardized across your organization and that the Project management is more successful, therefore delivering appropriate change more efficiently and effectively. Underpinned by a set of Principles, PRINCE2 ensures that best practice is applied in every project and that the project teams follow a set of processes to complete the project.”
(Paul Kelly, trainer of the course)
Following the completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Describe and apply all facets of the PRINCE2 Principles, Themes, Processes and tailor each to a specific project.
- Set up and manage complex projects.
- Identify and control risks throughout the project.
- Ensure a focus on quality is maintained throughout the project.
- Monitor the objectives of a project and the essential adjustments needed to respond to changes in the environment.
The following subjects will be covered during the course:
- Relationship between the Business Case, programmes and the project.
- PRINCE2 Principles – Continued business justification, Learn from experience, Defined roles and responsibilities, Manage by stages, Manage by exception, Focus on products and Tailor to suit the needs of the project environment.
- PRINCE2 processes – Starting up a project, Initiating a project, Directing a project, Controlling a stage, Managing product delivery, Managing a stage boundary and Closing a project.
- PRINCE2 Themes – Business Case, Organization, Quality, Plans, Risk, Change and Progress.
- Examination technique for the exam.
Project management experience is recommended but not essential. Pre-course materials will be provided, and this is expected to be undertaken prior to the course. The Foundation qualification must be achieved before the Practitioner examination results will be released.
The Foundation examination is usually taken on the afternoon of the third day – it is a 1 hour closed book exam of 60 question multiple choice paper – pass mark is 55% (33 marks). The Practitioner examination will be taken on the morning of the fifth day – it is 2.5 hours open book exam of 68 questions – pass mark is 55% (38 marks)
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The PRINCE2® course can either be booked individually for a 3-day Foundation course or together with an additional 2-day Practitioner course. Further practical implications will be delivered additionally during the Practitioner course to transfer the gained knowledge to practical experiences.
This accredited course is delivered by our partner Insights as the Accredited Training Organisation for PRINCE2.
Die nächsten Termine
Trainer für PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner course (PRINCE2)
Paul has vast experience of involvement on all types of projects in various industries including financial, health, manufacturing and marketing. His experiences as a competent project manager are displayed in his passionate delivery of the courses. Paul has been delivering project management training for over 20 years and has been involved in the development, delivery and marketing of PRINCE2 since its launch in 1996. Paul has trainer over 15000 people to PRINCE2 qualification level around the world.
Paul has helped organisations implement competent programme and project environments and created “centres of excellence” for best practice in a number of public and private organisations through the design and development of Programme and Project Management offices.
Paul’s background in the Llloyds Insurance market and his expertise in business process re-engineering has enabled him to manage large projects to develop and market new products in the Insurance industry and also in the implementation of new business processes in the financial sector.
- Termingarantie für ausgewählte Seminare
- Maximal 10 Teilnehmer
- Optimale Prüfungsvorbereitung
- Moderne Seminarräume
- Zertifizierung direkt im Anschluss möglich
- Aus der Praxis für die Praxis